2022 Harley-Davidson® Freewheeler®
Hot-rod attitude on three wheels with an easy handling frame that keeps adventure coming your way.
Features may include:
THIS IS THE RIGHT BIKE FOR
- Riders looking to customize their dream trike
- Bold styling with bobtail fenders and Mini-Ape bars
- Milwaukee-Eight® 114 V-Twin engine and Enforcer wheels
Milwaukee-Eight® 114 Engine
- The most displacement in standard H-D® Touring models. You get 114 cubic inches of passing and horizon-chasing power.
REFLEX' LINKED BREMBO® BRAKES WITH STANDARD ABS
- Designed to help prevent the wheels from locking under braking to assist the rider in maintaining control when braking in a straight-line. ABS operates independently on front and rear brakes to keep the wheels rolling and help prevent uncontrolled wheel lock in urgent situations.
HIGH PERFORMANCE SUSPENSION
- Premium Harley-Davidson touring suspension technology is calibrated specifically for Trike models, delivering a smooth and responsive ride.
BOBTAIL REAR FENDERS
- The pair of Harley-Davidson® bobtail rear fenders give the bike classic cruiser lines and styling details.
ENFORCER CAST ALUMINUM WHEELS
- There’s an Enforcer front wheel leading the way, and you’ve got two more to match in the back. Up front, the brake rotors have been redesigned to show off more of the premium custom look of the wheels.
- A classic style chrome headlight nacelle is tucked tight against the frame and forks for a tighter, smaller look. It also accommodates a clean-looking windshield mounting system.
UNIQUE TRUNK SYSTEM
- It’s a one-of-a-kind design that opens left to right (with one hand) and extends the entire length of the body for a clean look. Enough cargo space to easily accommodate two full-face helmets.
Vehicle:2022 Harley-Davidson Freewheeler
Warranty:Manufacturer's w/ Extended Available
Bore: 4.016 in. (102 mm)
Brake System Type: Dual floating rotors (front), fixed rotor (rear)
Brakes, Caliper Type: Front
California Emissions : $200
Color Option: $29,194
Compression Ratio: 10.5
Custom Color Option: N/A
Displacement: 114 cu in (1,868 cc)
Engine Torque (RPM): 2,250
Engine Torque Testing Method : J1349
Engine Torque: 122 ft-lb (165 Nm)
Engine: Milwaukee-Eight® 114
Exhaust : Shorty slash down-style chrome finish mufflers
Front Fork: 49mm dual bending valve
Front Tire : Dunlop® Harley-Davidson Series, bias blackwall front and radial blackwall rear
Fuel Capacity: 6 gal. (22.7 l)
Fuel Economy: Combined City/Hwy
Fuel system: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
Gauges : Speedometer, tachometer, fuel, and voltage gauges; display features odometer, trip A, trip B, range to empty, gear indicator
Gear Ratios (Overall) 1st: 10.534
Gear Ratios (Overall) 2nd: 7.302
Gear Ratios (Overall) 3rd: 5.423
Gear Ratios (overall) 4th: 4.392
Gear Ratios (Overall) 5th: 3.741
Gear Ratios (Overall) 6th: 3.157
Ground Clearance: 4.9 in.
Length: 103 in. (2,615 mm)
Lighting: Dual halogen headlight 55-watt 625 lumen low beam, 65-watt 1,570 lumen high beam, Incandescent tail/stop, front signal lights and rear turn signals
Luggage Capacity -Volume: 2 cu ft (0.06 m3)
Oil Capacity (w/filter): 5 qt. (4.7 l)
Primary Drive: Chain, 34/46 ratio
Rake (Steering Head) (DEG): 26
Rear Shocks: Hand-adjustable emulsion rear suspension
Seat Height, Laden: 26.2 in. (665 mm) | Low seat position
Seat Height, Unladen: 27.6 in. (700 mm) | Low seat position
Stroke: 4.5 in. (114.3 mm)
Tires, Front Specification: MT 130/60B19 M/C 61H
Tires, Rear Specification: P205/65R15
Trail: 3.96 in. (101 mm)
Two-Tone Option: $29,599
Vivid Black: $28,499
Weight, as shipped : 1,085 lb. (492 kg)
Weight, in running order: 1,118 lb. (507 kg)
Wheel Type, Front: Enforcer Cast Aluminum
Wheelbase: 65.7 in. (1,670 mm)
Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, surcharges (attributable to raw materials costs in the product supply chain), added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change. Harley-Davidson reimburses dealers for performing manufacturer-specified pre-delivery inspection and setup tasks. Dealer prices may vary.